- Electric service is provided by State Center Municipal Electric Department
- Sewer and water is provided by the City of State Center
- Natural gas is provided by Alliant Energy
- Telephone, internet, and cable TV services are provided by Partner Communications Cooperative
- Garbage and recycling services are provided by private contractors
- State Center Bed and Breakfast
For more information click on the Business Development tab, it will be on the Business Directory under State Center Bed and Breakfast.
- Crème de la Rose Townhouses
- Lincoln Valley Estates
- The Pines
Rental facilities available to the public
- Kauffman Park Shelter House
- Community Room located above City Hall
- Lincoln Valley Clubhouse
Be sure to click on the Housing, City Shelter House and the City Community Room link to the left to view information and the reservation calendar for the Shelter House and Community Room.